- January 2008: Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam… The Humorless Twit Fights Back Against Spammers
- February 2008: The Humorless Twit Is Invisible–Well, Only Sometimes
- March 2008: The Humorless Twit’s Neighborhood
- April 2008: The Humorless Twit Breaks Promise, Goes Political
- May 2008: The Humorless Twit’s Home Improvement Hell
- Summer 2008: Dear Drabby
- October 2008: Technogeeks and Freaks
- November 2008: Advice for the Young
- December 2008: The Humorless Twit’s Annual Holiday Song Parody Special–With A Twist
Send all your spam to the Twi… er, to someone else!
Oops, ______, we forgot __________ off the invisible ink!
These are the people in the Twit’s neighborhood, in his neighborhood…
Broken promises and politics go together like… ham and eggs. Or peanut butter and jelly.
Who knew scraping, painting and sanding could be so much fun?
The Humorless Twit’s Aunt Drabby takes over and lives up to her name.
The Humorless Twit dabbles in the realm of the geek.
The Humorless Twit has some advice for you, you young whippersnapper!
Aunt Flabby is large and in charge this holiday season.