- January 2006: Happy (YAWN) New Year
- February 2006: Words And Phrases That, Um, Suck
- March 2006: Dear Crabby
- April 2006: Y Entonces Ella Se Tiro…
- May 2006: Cell-ulitis, or, Can You Hear Me Now?
- Summer 2006: Freedom Isn’t Free
- September 2006: Ode to My… Ex-Wife (Part I)
- October 2006: Ode to My… Ex-Wife (Part II)
- November 2006: Twit for Life
- December 2006: There’s No Face Like Twit’s for the Holidays
The Humorless Twit takes a look back at how he “celebrated” (YAWN) Y2K.
Terms that tick off The Twit.
The Twit’s not-so-dear Aunt Crabby rears her ugly, um, mug again.
Para los tontos de abril.
The __morless Tw__’s take on freakin’ cell__nes!
The Humorless Twit gets into a philosophical mood.
The Humorless Twit stays serious as he reflects on the passing of his ex-wife.
Continuation of last month’s column.
The Twit strains, struggles–and succeeds with a new weight-loss program.
The Twit’s annual holiday song parody tradition continues.