- January 2005: Dear Crabby
- February 2005: @ The Zoo
- March 2005: Daydream Believer
- April 2005: Survivor: Miami
- May 2005: The Humorless Twit’s Twit’s Special Birthday 80’s Quiz
- Summer 2005: Bits and Pieces
- September 2005: The Humorless Twit Turns 40 (Part II)
- October 2005: Stumped
- November 2005: What We Should All Be Thankful For
- December 2005: There’s No Place Like Home For The Holidays–That Is, If Your Roof Is In One Piece And You Have Power And Cable TV Back
Our not-so-dear Aunt Crabby takes over our column this month, plus a U2 song parody.
An introduction to Chili Dog, the rat terrier.
One of… what were we talking about? Oh yeah, daydreaming, one of our favorite activities.
The Humorless Twit takes no survivors as he takes on reality TV.
The Humorless Twit turns… never mind, you’ll have to read the column to find out how old (and we do mean OLD) the Twit is.
A potpourri or hodgepodge of stuff.
Oh darn, we’ve given away our age. Oh well.
Post-Katrina, it was difficult for us to be humorous–although our reader, er, we mean, readers, would argue that it’s ALWAYS difficult for us to be humorous.
An award-winning column thanking our editor and others for making the Flamenco newsletter happen.
Celebrating the holidays after getting slammed by Hurricane Wilma.