- February 2004: Transcript of the “Lost” Democratic Presidential Candidate Debate
- March 2004: The Humorless Twit’s First-Ever Crossword Puzzle
- April 2004: The Humorless Twit Resigns, Effective April 1
- May 2004: It Only Takes a Minute To Read The Humorless Twit
- Summer 2004: Low-Carb Twit
- September 2004: Is The Humorless Twit A Man Or A Mouse?
- October 2004: Transcript of the Missing John Kerry/George Bush 2004 Presidential Debate
- November 2004: Living in Florida is a Tropical Depression
- December 2004: The Humorless Twit’s Annual Christmas-Holiday Song Parody Special 2004
America’s (unintentionally) Funniest Politicans.
Let’s not exchange cross words!
The Twit calls it quits.
Time is not on the Twit’s side (no it’s not).
No bread, pasta potatoes or rice for you!
A Humorless Twit World Exclusive!
The Twit looks back at a busy hurricane season.
Fruitcakes, egg nog and song parodies. Must be Christmas.