Beginning in March 2003, we decided to stop including e-mails in the print version of the column. So from that point forth, for better or worse (most of our readers would vote for “worse”), The Humorless Twit is all original material. Although we should note the February column was our last all e-mail “effort,” which is why you won’t find it here.
- January 2003: Plate Glass Window+Loose Knob+Kid Brother+The Humorless Twit=Disaster
- March 2003: Horn Broke, Watch For Finger
- April 2003: The Story of Stinkydog
- May 2003: The Semi-Official Humorless Twit 2003 Hurricane Season Un-Preparedness Guide (Part 1)
- September 2003: The Semi-Official Humorless Twit 2003 Hurricane Season Un-Preparedness Guide (Part 2)
- October 2003: The FCAT: Frank’s (In)Credibly Asinine Test
- November 2003: Check This Bag
- December 2003: The Humorless Twit’s Annual Christmas-Holiday Song Parody Special 2003
Adding up to trouble.
The South Florida Driving Test.
We smell a rat (terrier).
The Humorless Twit proves he’s full of hot air as hurricane season approaches.
The Humorless Twit is still full of hot air.
Forget College After This.
Fall, the season for travel and football–sometimes both at the same time.
Talk about a blue Christmas….