Four of 2002’s monthly columns were pretty much e-mails–January, May, September and October. So much so they’re not included here.
The columns we did include (listed below) were made up of e-mails to varying degrees. But there was enough material in those columns to make posting them on the site worthwhile.
It should be noted the October column (which as mentioned above, was not included) is unique, in that it was exclusively parodies of Harry Potter, sent to us by e-mail from a fellow Flamenco columnist. Should we obtain his approval in the future to post them here, we will be happy to.
- February 2002: And Then She…
- March 2002: Date at a Cuban Restaurant in Denver
- April 2002: Welcome to the Mensa-Rama-Tron Beaches Resort
- Summer 2002: I Are A Collidge Stoodent
- November 2002: Get Stuffed, Turkey
- December 2002: The Humorless Twit’s Annual Christmas-Holiday Song Parody Special
You’ll have to smell this one to understand….
Tropical Cuban food in the snow.
Welcome to the Hotel Twit-afornia….
We be edumacated….
Eating to the point of blowing up your stomach was never more fun.
Christmas and holiday song parodies for the whole family to enjoy.